ha ha i actually rarely drink mate!! probably once a month if that!! and i'm trying to get fit so pasties would be a no ha ha

it also depends how bad your paint is mate, i have lots of different grades or cutting compounds to remove swirls and everything, has it been clayed yet?

Well in that case can i pay you in protein shakes and weights!?! Ha got plenty of them.

It's pretty bad tbh mate. No I've not clayed it, it's only had washes since it's been in my ownership. Haven't had the weather to clay and polish. Well I have, but other things have taken priority lol. They're done now though so it'll be properly detailed the next decent amount of weather we have.

Well in that case can i pay you in protein shakes and weights!?! Ha got plenty of them.

It's pretty bad tbh mate. No I've not clayed it, it's only had washes since it's been in my ownership. Haven't had the weather to clay and polish. Well I have, but other things have taken priority lol. They're done now though so it'll be properly detailed the next decent amount of weather we have.

ha ha, well i can do it for japfest if you want me to mate? a good clay polish and wax works wonders mate :)

• Like 1

I am unworthy :-) thanks for the offer mate, I may well take you up on it. I will be very very surprised if she comes up how I want her too with hand work. although there are half a dozen or so parking dings is like to get out, not sure whether that would affect a machine polish. Was thinking that a few previous years there has been a ding master stand and they've done good deals on 3 for 1 panels or the like. Unless your a dab at that too :-D

I am unworthy :smile: thanks for the offer mate, I may well take you up on it. I will be very very surprised if she comes up how I want her too with hand work. although there are half a dozen or so parking dings is like to get out, not sure whether that would affect a machine polish. Was thinking that a few previous years there has been a ding master stand and they've done good deals on 3 for 1 panels or the like. Unless your a dab at that too :grin:

if you want to meet up i could have a look at the paintwork as your only in swindon :) dings and small dents aren't a problem, i have a crease in my wing thanks to a garage lifting the front wheel with it :/ still polishes fine and come up a treat :)

unfortunately i can't do dings etc :/ i would love to learn how to do it though as you can make some serious money from it!!

machine posh ;) well i needed something to get me through the weekend :D

Most annoying feature of the smartphone changing words because it thinks it knows better, like a woman :lol:

Where are you then mate?? That would be great :-)

Oh no! Wtf!?! How did they get away with not replacing the wing???

Yeah I looked into it years ago with an old friend when I first saw someone doing it. The jut itself isn't actually that expensive, but learning to do it, well, that could take a while lol

if you want to meet up i could have a look at the paintwork as your only in swindon :) dings and small dents aren't a problem, i have a crease in my wing thanks to a garage lifting the front wheel with it :/ still polishes fine and come up a treat :)

unfortunately i can't do dings etc :/ i would love to learn how to do it though as you can make some serious money from it!!

I'd love to learn some repair techniques too, more for my own car but you never know could be a business opportunity if I got good enough. :)

I'd love to learn some repair techniques too, more for my own car but you never know could be a business opportunity if I got good enough. :)

You'd get a lot of business just from the forum!! Can't see there being many M's without dings. Unless it's had someone work on it before.

i would probably look into dent repair and see what it entails :)

Where are you then mate?? That would be great :smile:

Oh no! Wtf!?! How did they get away with not replacing the wing???

Yeah I looked into it years ago with an old friend when I first saw someone doing it. The jut itself isn't actually that expensive, but learning to do it, well, that could take a while lol

i've got some new wings to go on at some point but thats the last thing to do :)

im only in stroud :)

You'd get a lot of business just from the forum!! Can't see there being many M's without dings. Unless it's had someone work on it before.

I have one on the top of a wing near the front!