Bit of a posh kit that. Can I ask what's the benefit of decent cleaning products??

I always use triplewax products. Seem good to me and cheap.

Should I treat the car to some nice goodies like yours?

Bit of a posh kit that. Can I ask what's the benefit of decent cleaning products??

To be honest anything works.

I love stuff that smells nice and it seems like the stuff I buy is easy to work with. I always use shampoo that is PH neutral or that is wax safe and if I'm honest I haven't polished the car for about 2 months :/ only applied a layer or 2 of wax :)

It needs clay barring on the bottom of the doors but I can get my car clean ish by just using a jet wash.

I do have a lot of products but I like to try new stuff out :) I have some more bits coming over the next few days which seem to be a new brand on the market and it's pretty cheap stuff for what I normally pay.

If you want to know anything about products you can message me or just write something on here :) I'll try and have a clear out of my products over the weekend and take a picture to show you lot how much I've actually got!!

Guest craigblight

Ha ha clone one I want a side woman ;)

So got me a little present come through the post today :)

I needed to condense my cleaning kit for car use as I can't be taking around a massive bag everywhere!!

CE8E7456-0967-4C1F-B1E7-3F09AA6F0C74_zps

6017856B-F47C-45C1-9AFD-FD90E160A28A_zps

And here's one of my rear door seals :/

60B2177B-0A95-4D9F-A6C9-27C4F1499FAE_zps

sorry only having the one and that for me. my rubbers look like then but not sorted yet

To be honest anything works.

I love stuff that smells nice and it seems like the stuff I buy is easy to work with. I always use shampoo that is PH neutral or that is wax safe and if I'm honest I haven't polished the car for about 2 months :/ only applied a layer or 2 of wax :)

It needs clay barring on the bottom of the doors but I can get my car clean ish by just using a jet wash.

I do have a lot of products but I like to try new stuff out :) I have some more bits coming over the next few days which seem to be a new brand on the market and it's pretty cheap stuff for what I normally pay.

If you want to know anything about products you can message me or just write something on here :) I'll try and have a clear out of my products over the weekend and take a picture to show you lot how much I've actually got!!

I'm pretty much the same, if it smells good and it's easy to work with then it's a winner.

As Alex says some shampoos strip wax so they're best to avoid, I use Collinite wax which should last 6 months and as I try and give it a wash every couple of weeks I always finish with the Dodo Juice QD which smells awesome and tops the wax up leaving a great shine.

I find if you do a full detail (rinse, foam, rinse, wash, detar, rinse, clay, wash, rinse, dry, polish, wax) two or three times a year then just a quick wash and QD every few weeks keeps it looking good.

• Like 2

Nice bit of kit there dude!

Yeah I think the new rubbers will help loads! Given the age of our cars now they'll be starting to dry out and perish! That's why I want to do mine with new ones! Second hand will only need replacing again in a short while!

I probably machined polish mine once maybe twice a year :) it only needs a full one that many times as long as you keep on top of it :) I haven't clayed it for a year and a half :)

Will be changing the rubbers tomorrow :)

It's finally stopped raining so will try the QD shortly hopefully :)

• Like 1

I probably machined polish mine once maybe twice a year :) it only needs a full one that many times as long as you keep on top of it :) I haven't clayed it for a year and a half :)

Will be changing the rubbers tomorrow :)

It's finally stopped raining so will try the QD shortly hopefully :)

Did you get them for all four doors dude?