So just tried the auto finesse QD and oh my!! Smells divine and works well :) is a good product from me :)

Good to hear, it's a couple of quid more than the DJ, did you get it on the 3for2 offer at CYC?

Yes it takes a small layer of laquer off. You should leave Atleast 50 microns of paint left on the paintwork otherwise your paintwork is at higher risk from flaking etc. you'll need a paint thickness gauge to test it.

I machine polish with a very fine polish to get nice result as my paintwork doesn't normally suffer from swirls etc just general small scratches which is taken out by the fine polish I use :)

• Like 2

ah ok, thanks for the knowledge mate!

Speaking of swirls cough cough, mines full of em. Will see how a hand detail fairs, if not I'll need it machined. Hint hint, do you take payment in pasties and beer??

Speaking of swirls cough cough, mines full of em. Will see how a hand detail fairs, if not I'll need it machined. Hint hint, do you take payment in pasties and beer??

ha ha i actually rarely drink mate!! probably once a month if that!! and i'm trying to get fit so pasties would be a no ha ha

it also depends how bad your paint is mate, i have lots of different grades or cutting compounds to remove swirls and everything, has it been clayed yet?

Tom had him machine posh his car and then took his anal v plates too!
  • Like 1