Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Just a couple of Pirates Flip pictures will get some better ones soon its my birthday in a few weeks so we are buying me a new digi camera not too expensive but better than my phone camera which is better than my exisiting digi camera LOL

DSC_1034_zps199cb17e.jpg

DSC_1033_zps7a0cb105.jpg

DSC_1032_zpsd27c06ef.jpg

DSC_1031_zps1c3c9109.jpg

They have attracted so much attention since getting them done even more people look and check her out now...

the best bit is now it looks mad because the spoiler and rear licence plate trim and lip kit and now wheels are all p/b and the way different bits of the car change from purple to black is immense

I was geared up to be disappointed but then it turns out that they're awesome! Plain black would have been a let down but in PB they look epic! 8-)

Highlights the need for lows though! Shame it's not practical though!

I was geared up to be disappointed but then it turns out that they're awesome! Plain black would have been a let down but in PB they look epic! 8-)

Highlights the need for lows though! Shame it's not practical though!

glad you approve sir... and she is getting some lowering treatment soon ish possibly october i got tax and going to do cam belt this month so not too long to wait hopefully

wheels looks great mate go really nice with your trim

Aye!!! i love it when a plan comes together 8-)

Looking sweet :) :) :)

As a nut !!!! (which are not naturally sweet so where did that silly saying originate from)

Brilliant, love it. :D

Smiles all round then ..

Wheels look great, nice one on the bulbs too, makes a change from nightbreakers, i may invest

Cheers mate im really happy i chose the colour i did and the bulbs are def worth a bash i think they are brilliant, light up the roads nice but not over bright dazzling when you look straight at them.. 8-)  8-)