Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Pictures look good dude and great news about the rims! I take it you have another set you can put on while these are getting the TLC?

i do have the original steels she came with they are on my coupe but he tells me it will take about two hours and he is based at a honda dealership not far from me so i may be able to leave the car with him

will sound him out and find out the deal when i phone him to book them in.

only prob i only got two more pay days before the fest and do not think im going to be able to get the cash together in time. On a better note i just put the money for the bumper guy to the side so will be able to book that in

wednesday when i finish priming the bumper so the lip will be on at least [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif] after many many many months

This is kind of a prototype as it was an idea i had so i used what i had already and only spent a few quid to finish it to see if i liked it before creating a better one, although saying that i do like this one so we will see

DSC_0840_zps31e370f7.jpg

DSC_0841_zps0c3e8c2c.jpg

1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

LOL to the funny comments and for the sensible questions. Yes i made it myself

The civic is the badge from the back i kept it when i debadged i just sprayed it white and the five is a chrome car letter i bought from the internet and sprayed it red

only happened because i wanted a new badge for the front (wanted to loose the chrome) and was looking at the red H badges but decided as they are for Type R's i would make my own unique one instead