Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

I had a similar issue. got an oil change once and turned out the filter wasnt on properly. Thought it was weird no vtec etc after 15mins. And had smoke in rear view mirror. Was the oil hitting the exhaust lol. Good news about your m.o.t as mentioned before!

What luxury it has been having all four speeds working on the heater i put it on number 1 and set the heat to comfortable and do not need to keep turning it off and on just left it on.. Sweet!!!!!

• Like 2

I used to keep doing the soldering thing, but they're a right nightmare.. last time I just got one of those new ones and was like wtf have I been wasting time and electricity (and crap soldering skills) for when you can just get one and screw it in :lol:

I used to keep doing the soldering thing, but they're a right nightmare.. last time I just got one of those new ones and was like wtf have I been wasting time and electricity (and crap soldering skills) for when you can just get one and screw it in :lol:

LOL i foolishly was going to go down the solder and upgrade to ceramic route untill i found out how cheap they were...

What luxury it has been having all four speeds working on the heater i put it on number 1 and set the heat to comfortable and do not need to keep turning it off and on just left it on.. Sweet!!!!!

Lol that's exactly what I have to go through as mine works only on 3 and 4...leave it on for a bit then it gets too hot so turn off..then it gets too cold so turn back on again and on and off haha :D