James' Silver low Mb4 build. COTM winner November 2013

jamestopdog

Cheers mate, yeah easy to peel off. All in all highly recommended I paid £15.82 for the matt black and £17 for the metalizer

Will be buying plenty more

Check the link I put on my thread James..its called Liquid Wrap I think its same stuff as plasti dip but he is doing a deal if you buy 4 plus 1 basecoat all 5 for £50. Let me know what you think

That looks sweet mate! Love the metalflake on rear trim! Whats the adhesion like on the actual parts done? Will it stand up to the test of time you think? Could have a million and one uses for this stuff if it sticks to parts good! And glad to see this wee M staying with you, she's a wee cracker. Funny it always reminds me of DAVEMB2's one, even though both are styled differently. Your original reg is close to daves too!!! lol

• Like 1

Well so far so good Dave, the front grill will be the real test of time, but im lead to believe the adhesion is very good. They go mad for the stuff in the USA, even doing whole cars.

The metalflake is awesome because you can just keep layering it til you get the right effect. The weekends here and a few days off so will try some bits. My girlfriends buying me a new fish tank for Christmas and want to spray the back black but am going to spray a light coat of too of flake first see if it gives a star in the sky effect!

Couldnt part with the m Dave when I got a garage to store her in. And always good to have a back up car. Decided going to buy the odd turbo kit part on ebay if any bargains come up, when its all collated get it fitted. Cant really afford to do it in one hit but as they say most of the funs in the journey :)