kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Yeah I'm a bit excited actually. Don't know why it's not gonna break any records but I am enjoying doing bits on the car even if I haven't drove it really in about a month.

Tonight I thought I'd jump on the band wagon as it seems to be mod of choice. Jdm style tail lights.

The eg just had the outers lit as tail/brakes.

One inner was blocked off and the other was a fog lamp.

I now have the inners as tail lights too and the drivers inner still acts as fog lamp using dual filament bulb.

Test fit wiring.20140327_214748.jpg

Old vs new

20140327_215227.jpg

After drilling blocked light socket. 20140327_222237.jpg

Also painted strut brace and found

A bracket to hold the super lengthy dc2 throttle cable

• Like 3

Haha I have only just noticed that the twat who painted the car has painted the number plate lights. Lazy b*****d. Lol.

Suprised I've not been pulled

Lol, looks like he only painted one of them though. :unsure:

Lights look B) and good news on the bracket for the cable.

Looking very nice jake sweet good work :) . Not had much luck on the paint side then take it he would not be on the top of the list for paint jobs then . That the only thing mine really need she is a bet of a mess when you get close with lots and lots of chips ,scratches ,and one or two small dents . But that said the paint its self is still good and its a big job so going to make do for now have other top secret plans yet to do :lol:

Mate the paint is awful on mine. Looks OK it's tidy and scrubs up well. But get up close and personal with it and it's a poor job for sure. Ooh top secret plans, like the sound of that dave! !!

Looking very nice jake sweet good work :) . Not had much luck on the paint side then take it he would not be on the top of the list for paint jobs then . That the only thing mine really need she is a bet of a mess when you get close with lots and lots of chips ,scratches ,and one or two small dents . But that said the paint its self is still good and its a big job so going to make do for now have other top secret plans yet to do :lol:

If you were willing to head over this way for paint I know the most awesome painter who is Honda, Nissan, Aston Martin and Ferrari approved! They did my EK some years ago and it still looks mint now six years on when I see it about! He's far from cheap but you get a three year guarantee!

That's good to known coz when I do finally get a full spray in PB I want and need it to be spot on (like every one want I know lol)

So jake what your plans for her and when you going to get have a good drive in her ,will have to see her one day sooner rather than later :)