kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Doing this just outside your house?! I wouldn't have the guts to do that :lol:

Good work mate but what a f**ker about the Halfrauds tool causing all that hassle  :evil:

I got full set of Halfords tools in a Halfords tool chest box which is nearly as tall as me. I haven't used any of it yet and it's probably all going to collapse onto me :lol:  

Yeah outside my house. Not ideal at all was windy as well. So probs loadsa little bits of stuff blown in engine. Oil and filter change after a few miles I reckon.

Hmm Halford advance tools i'm not impressed. I now have 3 bits to take back and the 3/8 ratchet was replaced after first use. Bit poo.

Yeah outside my house. Not ideal at all was windy as well. So probs loadsa little bits of stuff blown in engine. Oil and filter change after a few miles I reckon.

Hmm Halford advance tools i'm not impressed. I now have 3 bits to take back and the 3/8 ratchet was replaced after first use. Bit poo.

My (Halfords) ratchet is quite loose like. Still feels okay but wouldn't like to be going at something that had welded itself on.

Nah I haven't mate. Probably not the best idea to give it beans? Quite a lot changed over night. Well maybe one little squirt won't hurt.

Ah fair enough, when is she in for mapping?

Week today for tune. Gives me a chance to sort a few bits out. Oil change and idle is a tad high. Bout 900rpm. Coul probably sort that on map though.

Oh and need to do ignition timing

• Like 1

Week today for tune. Gives me a chance to sort a few bits out. Oil change and idle is a tad high. Bout 900rpm. Coul probably sort that on map though.

Oh and need to do ignition timing

Exciting mate! Can't wait to see the difference! :D