kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Sure exedy will be good. Flipping hope so.

Well I'm off work today. Was gonna get gearbox back on. But thanks to tegiwa marking things dispatched when they don't even have it in stock... my gearbox is still in bits so it will probably be 10 days now before I get a chance. Long as it's sorted for japfest 2 ill be happy.

Sure exedy will be good. Flipping hope so.

Well I'm off work today. Was gonna get gearbox back on. But thanks to tegiwa marking things dispatched when they don't even have it in stock... my gearbox is still in bits so it will probably be 10 days now before I get a chance. Long as it's sorted for japfest 2 ill be happy.

That sucks, they seem to do that quite often! Advertise items as in stock when they're not etc! When they're good they're spot on though! 

to be honest dude. I will avoid shopping with them at all costs in the future. I've had nothing but problems every time I've ordered from them. There own brand stuffs badly made crap anyway.

I'm a right grump at the minute honest getting no where.

Onwards and upwards tho. Chin up and all that chaps!!!

Once this gearbox is sorted. Quick service and then it's just cosmetics. I'm not too fussed about cosmetics at minute.

So should be up and running fairly quick Really