kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Stripped and clean the front coilies and gave the bodies a quick once over freshen up the paint.

One seized perch but managed to get it moving thankfully!

To:20150430_072059_edit_1430378869873.jpg

• Like 1

Plenty going on mate, fair play! Can't believe the state of the gearbox! Hopefully with the new bearing and clutch it'll be sweet as a nut! 

Really liking the work tidying up the coilovers! Wonder if mounting them like you say will affect how comfortable it is having more travel? Suppose at the very least it'll take more to bottom out if it even did before.

phoned up tegiwa about my input shaft bearing.. man that place sucks I absolutely hate them useless t****rs.

when I ordered I put a friendly note on saying please dispatch asap so I can get my car back on the road.

Marked as dispatched on ebay. Estimated delivery date 4th May.

Rang em today said they haven't even got the part in stock due in Monday. So ill get it Tuesday. I was like what the heck you've marked it dispatched. Lost my rag and hung up.

I've booked Wednesday off to fit gearbox back. So if I get bearing Tuesday means I've gotta hammer it all back together Tuesday night after kids gone bed. Rush job. Not happy!!

Also my clutch turned up asked for a refund was a right flimsy waste of time.

so now ordered an exedy dc2 clutch For peace of mind. Will get there eventually

• Like 1