Good news, glad you got it sorted without it costing the earth, you see what I did there. :D

groan, that's not exactly electrifying is it..... (now did you, see what i did.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: )

so it was the starter in the end and you just greased it up? mine is the same cold morning and it plays up :(

Good news, glad you got it sorted without it costing the earth, you see what I did there. :D

groan, that's not exactly electrifying is it..... (now did you, see what i did.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: )

so it was the starter in the end and you just greased it up? mine is the same cold morning and it plays up :(

i only pulled a starter bolt out cos' it was easy to get at, so it seemed to be a good idea at the time to pull it out. but one thing i would recomend it to alter the gearbox earth so that the earth on the gearbox is bolted to the box, not on to a bracket which then bolt's on to the box....

i'll try to sort a picture out of what i mean...

i only pulled a starter bolt out cos' it was easy to get at, so it seemed to be a good idea at the time to pull it out. but one thing i would recomend it to alter the gearbox earth so that the earth on the gearbox is bolted to the box, not on to a bracket which then bolt's on to the box....

i'll try to sort a picture out of what i mean...

please mate! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry knight, still not got those pic's :oops:, but did get a chance to fit one of my stash of bit to go on....

the short shifter, what a pain in the A$$ to fit, that damn exhaust in the way, [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

didn't get any pic's as i was pushed for time again.

it's wierd getting used to it, the best way to described it is from going from an old transit, to an mx5, it feel's so much tighter and i can't wait to try it on the way home.

only thing is is that i need to get a extention for the short shifter as it's a bit to low for my liking......

so i'm gonna have a look for extension's...

think something like this..

DSC00128.jpg

something different i think....