HI there,

I've not been on here for a while (ages in fact) , good to see you still have the car . Few issues over the last few months, sorry to hear that as I had pretty much zero in 2 years. Hey ho. The rear bushes are an odd one as I had them replaced and should of lasted till the car rusted to bits !. Earth cable, darn it! , if I had read that alot earlier I could of maybe suggested that. I posted a while ago when it would not start one morning after fitting the type r air-box, well it was that stupid earth cable. I put it under the bracket I made and it worked fine, obviously over time this has deteriorated too. Hope its still going strong otherwise though. Oh the centre caps , dont ever overlook them as you could prob get 75 quid easy for a set of 4 on ebay !.

HI there,

I've not been on here for a while (ages in fact) , good to see you still have the car . Few issues over the last few months, sorry to hear that as I had pretty much zero in 2 years. Hey ho. The rear bushes are an odd one as I had them replaced and should of lasted till the car rusted to bits !. Earth cable, darn it! , if I had read that alot earlier I could of maybe suggested that. I posted a while ago when it would not start one morning after fitting the type r air-box, well it was that stupid earth cable. I put it under the bracket I made and it worked fine, obviously over time this has deteriorated too. Hope its still going strong otherwise though. Oh the centre caps , dont ever overlook them as you could prob get 75 quid easy for a set of 4 on ebay !.

nice to hear from you as well, i still love owning her, and apart from the mot, mirror's and slow starting it's been faultless. as for the center cap's if i was gonna change the wheel colour i'd source more center cap's as we know what there worth.....

• 2 weeks later...

well it's been a busy few day's for the 'deck, when i got kink's mirror's all a was gonna do i swap the internal's over and offer the BP case's up for offer.

unfortunaly, the new mirror's put the paint on mine to shame :o so mine have been stripped for paint and i'm now rocking PB mirror's on the deck.

also managed to sort the driver's seat out aswell, 2 bolt's on the LH rail worked loose and allowed the seat base to move around.

also managed to wash and vax the car out aswell.

also have started to plot my next move with the vtis kit.... :):):)

• 3 months later...

just a little something, i was planning on posting this yesterday, but the laptop threw a hissy fit, ending in re-installing window's wa getting ready to use [smash.gif] on it...

well on the 08/04/12, i bought this very car, and it's been one hell of a journey to get here, it's been with me through thick and thin, from jobless to employed again, i've not given it much love over the past year, but plan's are afoot (VTIS kit) and but as well know money make's the world go round, and i ain't getting regular enough work, (24hrs last week)

as for the vtis kit, it's gonna go PB as looking at mr brown's car at the week end with the vtis kit on it make's it look really good. and now i have PB mirror's from kink43, (from knight's car origionally) i think i can pull it off.

but this year i'm gonna do my best to change that, but it gonna take time..

just a little something, i was planning on posting this yesterday, but the laptop threw a hissy fit, ending in re-installing window's wa getting ready to use [smash.gif] on it...

well on the 08/04/13, i bought this very car, and it's been one hell of a journey to get here, it's been with me through thick and thin, from jobless to employed again, i've not given it much love over the past year, but plan's are afoot (VTIS kit) and but as well know money make's the world go round, and i ain't getting regular enough work, (24hrs last week)

as for the vtis kit, it's gonna go PB as looking at mr brown's car at the week end with the vtis kit on it make's it look really good. and now i have PB mirror's from kink43, (from knight's car origionally) i think i can pull it off.

but this year i'm gonna do my best to change that, but it gonna take time..

You bought a new one Phil :?:

Good plans mate, it'll look nice black & silver and was looking very clean at the weekend. :D

I like the kit idea, but i think the mirrors will look out of place...

dunno, i've still got the old mirror casing's should i change my mind, still i'll see what it look's like eventually....

I like the kit idea, but i think the mirrors will look out of place...

They do at the minute but I reckon they'll fit in once the kit is on, I've also made the suggestion of the Mid-spoiler going PB too! Think it'll balance out lovely once done! :mrgreen: