Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

I'm going to be very afraid if I ever see you with a roof box...  WACK11111

You should simply be afraid if you ever see Tom, never mind if he has a roof box or not. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So people big update done lots to the car recently WACK11111  so hope you all like :grin:

Starting with my sub box is pretty much finished, just need to install the port on the rear to tune it but until then its working perfect will take some photos of it in the boot when the rain stops. Got a new cone on the way aswell as my old fusion is getting a little crackly

IMG_5808_zps6db1b9b1.jpg

Finished another wheel refurb, not the best job but alot better than what it was.

IMG_5804_zpsdab09665.jpg

My toyo proxies were pretty much slicks by the time i got them to the garage (had a good game of 11's on the way :mrgreen: ) will upload a photo if wanted 8-)

so i never really thought the Proxies lived up the their reputation so now got Yokohama Prada's spec2 on the front which so far feel much better. Also had all the wheel's aligned

IMG_5809_zps170fd0fe.jpg

Now a big thank you to Craig for selling me a VTI's front lip. Also have to admit after seeing what Ollie's deck looked like with the matte front lip I had to get one to match my rear spoiler. so the Mb now looks like this [smitten.gif]

IMG_5789_zps245f0b0c.jpg

Still got one more update but need to take photos first. until then I shall leave you with a photo of my mb at the ace cafe honda meet from the other day. will hopefully get more pics up soon WACK11111 

DSC_0019_zpsf2449304.jpg

• Like 1