My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

What the...  :shock: That is a spitting image of my MB3 when I first got it! Same hub caps an all. Did your Brothers MB3 come from Cornwall by any chance? That registration number looks very familiar... 

I know it does look like your MB3 when you first had it, them trims aint gonna be on for long lol, it came from birmingham sitting on someones drive, I don't know where the MB3 was before that, could have been cornwall haha :D

Probably not the same car, I might be driving pass it again tomorrow if it's there... Yeah it gotta be De-Rover'd asap! And get rid of all the chrome gash! Is your brother coming to the Civic5 site?  :wink:

I picked up the aerodeck today! So that will be getting brocken up for parts, she's in good condition inside and out. no dents to any of body work, and the engine sounds smoother than mine, apart from the new exhaust hasn't been fitted... but the owner gave me the new one with the car. I might put the engine in my MA8 seing as its 126 bhp, so a lot beter than my d14. IMG-20131212-01800_zps1aa84dc8.jpg