My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

IMG-20140102-01850_zps763e4708.jpg IMG-20140102-01855_zps7aa2674e.jpg IMG-20140103-01858_zps6dad52f0.jpg The D16 is now in my MA8 :D !!! After p**sing about in rain I've managed to get the engine in after losing my temper at a ratchet that decided to break... Gave the pass side wing a booting in the process!! So I will have to buy a new wing now.. But on the bright side the engine was easy to drop in, and everything else is now fitted (more than what's on the pic) I just have the dash loom to swap now so she should be up and running tomorrow :) need to get an 1.6 SR badge too ;)

Well KiNK43 I was going to use the d14 loom but couldn't be bothered to change the plugs for the ecu over, so its quicker to pull the dash and swap them. I've got some mental health issues that don't help with my anger that's why the wing got folded.. Also Ammar you can come for a spin when she's sorted, should be s**t off a shovel compared to the hopless D14, and even quicker when she has a turbo fitted :)

• Like 2

Good news!! She's up and running now! I've only been on a short trip in her at the minute as I'm sorting out the small issue I have with the bottom rad hose staying cold.. Probs just airlock? And also the power steering is making a funny noise aswell. but its only a few niggly bits that need sorting now! And then I can go for a calm spin HAHA ;)