My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

When this rain passes over I'm going to go and have a look under the M because something else might be damaged, the impact was enough to knock the side repeater and cd player out.. Surprized the fuel didn't cut! But the council around birmingham are s**t! I will go ahead with sending them a letter followed by pictures, but I doubt it will go anywhere as they will come with some bulls**t like *its already been reported etc etc*.. Fed up of chucking money on my MA if its going throw it back in my face..

When this rain passes over I'm going to go and have a look under the M because something else might be damaged, the impact was enough to knock the side repeater and cd player out.. Surprized the fuel didn't cut! But the council around birmingham are s**t! I will go ahead with sending them a letter followed by pictures, but I doubt it will go anywhere as they will come with some bulls**t like *its already been reported etc etc*.. Fed up of chucking money on my MA if its going throw it back in my face..

If they say it's already been reported then they are admitting negligence. They don't like to pay up but they have to.

IMG-20140131-01880_zps7b3639ef.jpg picture of her in garage getting sorted out.. But yeah defo getting on to the lazy c**ts, they need to stop wiping their arse with our money and get the roads sorted. Because I'm sick of buying tyres and tracking.. And she's not even lowered yet should be fun when it is!!