89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

The extra space may help! I know what you mean with the fronts though, my doors are the same! :lol:

Yup mine too. Very annoying. My exhaust is comparible to spec2, so my music has to be loud. Which means my door cards are all over the shop.

looking forward to order bits now as ive sold my lexus! Took it to tesco and on the way back i saw a big white scratch down the side and a small dent to boot! am not happy will have to take it to the body shop and make her even more mint!!

Hers some 80's rear light love you..

20130813_214614.jpg

20130813_214627.jpg

20130813_214754.jpg

i know im quite annoyed at the moment about that.

New things to order,

-the top front wishbone arms are split so need new ones

-new spark plugs

-new fuel filter

-new wiper blades

also i think its running abit rich so need to sort that, getting close to buying wheels!

I thinks thats the only time i can remember ive ever had damge from a supermarket, no love for a honda classic eh!?

dude ive seen so many sweet wheels on ebay its getting hard to choose! I might go for a set of black bbs replicas...

Your cars like my civic there two square for body kits if u get Wat I mean. As bove golf splitters pretty good. If you measure how wide the bottom of your bumper is I can measure my vr6 splitter and see if its wide enough!

i know im quite annoyed at the moment about that.

New things to order,

-the top front wishbone arms are split so need new ones

-new spark plugs

-new fuel filter

-new wiper blades

also i think its running abit rich so need to sort that, getting close to buying wheels!

Fueling is easy to do mate, there's a few pictures in my thread from when I did mine! You might have to trial and error a little bit! But there's a float window on the nearside that looks like a H, just make sure you can see the level while it's running and that it's in the middle and it should be good! Sort out the ignition side first as you'll have to do it again anyway if you change something at a later date!

nice one simpo, ill try to remember that tomorrow sometime. Got alot on my plate as i recently asked the missus to fix the ball and chain on me lol

Congrats dude! 8-)

nice one simpo, ill try to remember that tomorrow sometime. Got alot on my plate as i recently asked the missus to fix the ball and chain on me lol

Congratulations bud. party.gif1