89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

lol i going to keep everyone waiting of course till they arrive, they wont go on for a while till i sort a coilover set out, just trying to get hold of a set of stock shocks from a civic but proving differcult. Might try and go down a scrapy sometime soon.

Im after just the shocks and springs with the mounting backet. I think from a mid 90's M will be fine buuuut is there any size difference between say a 95 civic and 99 mb6 front shocks ?

Thanks Krzys! Ive done quite a bit of suspension searching and pretty much most the yanks (on 3geez) opinions on coilovers are that lowering springs are LESS bouncy than proper coilover units. Its the complete opposite in my experiance!

progress today, changed the fuel filter which was quite old and started to remove the spark plugs, the first 2 were quite new but then the 3rd was quite stiff and when i got it out it was old and a different make! so i think this has been causing my slight mis-fire. I would of put the NGK ones in but it was a bigger socket i didnt have.

On a totally different note saw this 70' charger in london today and had to stop!!

20130818_160431.jpg