89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

nice one simpo, ill try to remember that tomorrow sometime. Got alot on my plate as i recently asked the missus to fix the ball and chain on me lol

Your crazy lol

thanks vtec2011, i got about 6 sets im watching, trouble is i cant pick them up too far for me. i need to get a wheel off to measure the bore size on the wheel and have a guess measure what offset i should get.

think ET25 will be fine but i dont know

thanks vtec2011, i got about 6 sets im watching, trouble is i cant pick them up too far for me. i need to get a wheel off to measure the bore size on the wheel and have a guess measure what offset i should get.

think ET25 will be fine but i dont know

I use www.alloywheels.com as a guide, the wheels they offer are on ET38 but it doesn't say what bore size.

The returns are 26 cm and the front is 150cm wide(rough guide size) prob a little bit bigger as its been forced in to shape to fit!

Couple ebay numbers

Bought the wheels :D expext pics soon! My bits came to day, wipers, fuel filter, plugs and wishbones. Took the rear wheel off and ET25 will be fine and the bore size is 56mm which is quite small so i think they will be fine. Noticed as well the the top arms could do with replacing too.