Spoon back box, Spoon B-pipe, decat and standard mani! Used the silencer bung a fair bit! Until I managed to fire it at an MX-5 that was having a play!

Lol, hope it gave him a nice centre parting.

Lol, hope it gave him a nice centre parting.

Well that certainly taught him! Ha

All I knew was when I booted it off an island he suddenly dropped back, wasn't until a few minutes later when I'd settled back to a cruise that I noticed the droning had come back because of the missing bung! I joked with my mate saying it's probably 4ucked off, got to Tegiwa and found it had done just that! Bolt must have vibrated its way loose! Hadn't tightened it up properly!  :oops:

• Like 1

Definitely good reviews on the michelins there, nice fitting price you've got too.

Toyos aren't the greatest tyres in the world, particularly in the wet but for the money you'll struggle to beat them.

Possibly a late late as your going to have then fitted, but I out brand new t1r's all round on mine last month and as Nick said, for the money £150 delivered then I paid £25 to have them fitted, they're a cracking tyre. Really impressed. With full tread they've also been very good in the wet. From what I understand that will begin to drop off, but for now and with summer approaching in very happy with my choice!

Change of plan with the tyres... The 195/50 15's i was going to get are not a recommended tyre size for my car so they said its against the law for them to fit them but they could just sell me them and i could fit them... They're computer said (which i saw myself) that the 195/55 15's are the correct tyre which are almost double in price but they go on offer on monday nearly 25% off each tyre!! So thats whats happening now!! Lol

Michelin Energy Savers they're called... Probably not as grippy as the sport 3's but it's not a track car at the end of the day!! Lol