This was the one parked next to my car (the black EP3) right? Looked so good and I remember it from Japfest last year! Was nice to see it there and sorry if I confused you when you were looking inside my EP3 :lol: I actually unlocked it and was gonna ask if you wanted to have a proper look, it's nothing special though!

I really like the colour combo I never really thought silver and gold worked well till I saw it on your aerodeck and I like the blue fogs too :)

Lol yeah I meant to catch you actually... Wanted to ask about the head unit/centre consol assembly/fitment?? Easy to pull apart or a pain??

The Ep3 is very smart mate... Was lucky enough to be parked between two excellent examples!! :)

• Like 1

Carefull, the last person that got in, never came back!  rlol.gif1

Well @Roj didn't make it to japfest did he? :lol:

Lol yeah I meant to catch you actually... Wanted to ask about the head unit/centre consol assembly/fitment?? Easy to pull apart or a pain??

The Ep3 is very smart mate... Was lucky enough to be parked between two excellent examples!! :)

Ah, thanks man it's alright for the mileage I suppose, could be cleaner though I had a few mods I couldn't get done in time for Japfest :(

The headunit/centre console is very easy to pull apart, the trim around the gearstick is literally you pull it off with your fingers tucked (oo, er) inside the gear gaitor and pull towards you. The bit above with the heater controls etc you have to remove the heater control knobs (twist and pull towards you) then same as the gear gaitor bit, just pull it out towards you. The radio/headunit is screwed to the inside of the dash via a cage though which means no one can nick it, the stock headunit is the same! Hope that helps! :)

• Like 2

Yeah I think we all had mods which didn't get in time!! Lol

That's great man, got a mate wants me to wire in his sub for him, he said it's a right pain on the EP3 but doesn't sound too bad! :) cheers for the info... Next year I'll come out my shell even more and come speak to you in person haha!! :lol:

looking really good man!!

Cheers mate, means a lot when yours is such an example!! :) ... Going to attack the wire tuck soon, might need to ask some q's nearer the time hehe! :)

That's great man, got a mate wants me to wire in his sub for him, he said it's a right pain on the EP3 but doesn't sound too bad! :) cheers for the info... Next year I'll come out my shell even more and come speak to you in person haha!! :lol:

Cheers mate, means a lot when yours is such an example!! :) ... Going to attack the wire tuck soon, might need to ask some q's nearer the time hehe! :)

EP3 is one of the easiest cars I've wired a sub into (well I've only done 4 cars with two being the same model lol), really good easy earths to locate - I used the rear brace that goes along the boot floor, sanded a bit of the paint off and earthed it there, if you're at Japfest2 we'll have a chat then!

The wind deflectors look good and are one of my fav mods, especially as my car has no AC so I could put the window down on the motorway on the way home from Japfest and let the cold air channel past the window, but also in the rain you can have the window down and keep cool whilst not getting the doorcard wet! 

• Like 1

ye man no problem :)

• Like 1

Yeah deflectors deffo help when you need a bit of air and the weather ain't great... Wish I put them on sooner if I'm honest! Lol... Cheers for the info mate, should make things easier for me! :)... Debating on JF2 at the moment not sure if I'll have the cash but we'll see :)

That reminds me, what sort of paint did you do your bay in?? High temp stuff or just normal and lacquer??

primed in white, then just normal paint ye with lacquer :)  I used high temp primer on the rocker though :)

• Like 1