Cheers... Yeah I know mate... Extremely stupid mistake which I don't plan on repeating!

On the plus side the other half felt sorry for me so she said she will pay for both my JF passes next year!! :)

I did a similar thing for Japfest back in May! I was nearly two hours in but hadn't covered a lot of miles due to heavy traffic, didn't piss me off any less for having to go back for the ticket! 

• 4 months later...

Well... An eventful last few months but extremely UNEVENTFUL for the deck!

First of all I'd like to apologise for the lack of commitment to the forum of late, had a lot going on with the house n work etc. (Not an excuse, I know!)

But anyway, she's been running nice for me... Until Monday, when on my way to work (after 20 minutes of normal driving) suddenly, I got an EML, then immediately the engine shut down leaving me rolling, and then the oil warning light came on...

Then for ten minutes it wouldn't start... I checked dip stick and oil was on minimum level which I thought shouldn't cause it to not start but I topped it up anyways... Then car started fine and I carried on...

Then this morning, same thing happened, but this time the oil level was good on the dip stick... I had just arrived at work so didn't have time to investigate right then but I thought maybe my oil was too crappy or maybe jammy filter, so I thought a good filter n oil change would do the trick...

So I got that done after work and driving home same thing happened!! Oil still fresh n good on the dip stick... Left it for ten mins and started up again???

I ain't got a clue what's going on, thinking more electrical now though... Has anyone got any ideas?

I'm going to try get engine blink codes off it tomorrow n see what's the dealio!