Lol spose thats one way of getting round it! Great choice of lolly to go with the job too! :P

Got cambelt kit but never done one before, so my mate at work is gna do it with me as its me first, so its just finding an eve when he's not working late you see... Hopefully will be done by end of the week!!

Payday tomorrow! So couple bits from the bay and a trip to peas pottage on saturday for some goodies! If im nice to the other half that is lool!!

Doing your cambelt is a bit of a hard job mate, you'll need a crank pulley tool to hold it down, took me about 6 hours in total to do mine. Good luck with it mate.

Yeah is a tough job when first doing it but my mate does these day in day out so he's gna help out n show me best way to attack it! :)

Going breakers tomorrow wonder what ill come back with!! Do i risk finding a backbox at breakers or wait? REALLY want one but wont have the pennies for one for ages so wondering if its worth the risk getting one from scrappies for cheap???

How do i know if baffles gone or in good condition etc??

What you lads reckon?

Cheers mate. Yours is a fine example to follow i must say!!

Good trip to breakers saturday... The other half was even getting stuck in removing parts for me! Dont know how but i landed myself a good'n lol!

Some updates to come soon!.....