Awesome. They should have come out the factory like that for the vti.I mean the top of the range in the other shapes have blacked out lights and damn They transform the car look so good.

Yeah they shoulda done a model with these lights ready available, would save us having to rip the bloody things apart!! Lol

ah much better now mate :) get some lows and it'll be sweet then :) the mesh grill really goes well with the black lights good job friday.gif1  :smile:

Thanks alex! The thing with lows is im finding it really hard to put aside cash for my car due to saving for house etc... And only just qualified so still on a low ish wage but dont worry they will be my next main purchase once funds become available!!

Thinking to go for lower springs and shocks to reduce the cost abit as i deffo wont have 600+ quid for some lush coilies!! Lol

I prefer the old chromie look myself, but everyones different. Car looks great, silver always a winner ;)

You could always keep your eye out for some good quality secondhand coilies mate, they do come up now and again on the 'bay

Rather have a good secondhand set of teins or something over budget coilies or springs ( had experience of both)