Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

You read that right folks, with a shorter amount of time to car hunt today than I wanted which meant not being able to go north of the boarder to see Garry's MC2 as per the for sale thread on here I had four M's not too far away!

Those who knew me last year will know I had an MB6 before and that project thread is here:

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4451-meet-becca-sold/

Anyway! Today I had three M's all nearby to each other so I ventured up to have a look and long story short I put a deposit on a VTi-S hatch today, '99 T reg with 93k on the clock!

To summarise she's a 14 year old car that's in fairly good condition, nothing falling off nor on fire! Pretty honest in the engine bay, all original and could do with a t-cut for the various marks and little scratches on the bodywork but it's all there and I'm happy enough!

Already ordered a heater resister pack as the fan only works on 3 or 4 but I know that's only a little job!

Other thing to look at is a knocking at the back when you hit a bump, probably a knackered trailing arm bush or the ARB drop link maybe? Either way I wasn't too worried!

The interior is okay, door card fabrics loose on at least two of the doors but not hanging off or torn, probably get them trimmed if they bother me in the future! Drivers seat is in really good condition, a bit of wear on the bolster but again, she's 14 years old and been well used!

Comes with MOT till July '14, has had a recent service and 10 stamps in the book, mostly Honda so sounds like she's been looked after!

A few pictures pinched from the sale advert!

honda-civic-vti-s-S883024-5_zps03ba233b.

honda-civic-vti-s-S883024-3_zps752deb35.

honda-civic-vti-s-S883024-10_zpsdd99c72b

honda-civic-vti-s-S883024-9_zpsc1764db3.

Future plans, tidy her up a bit, I'll be picking up an MGZS 180 ARB tomorrow (Yes before I've even picked the car up :lol:).

Fetch the car next Saturday and I can't wait!! ecstatic.gif1

• Like 1

Nice one man. Probably see you in the morning. As I'm im pickin stuff up too.

Yeah I heard! Have you two arranged where you're meeting exactly? Will be in the Accord as I won't pick up the Civic until next week!