Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Cheers fellas! Door cards took ages! But I did have remove 8 and refit four! Also replaced a few bodges/broken bits so should make life easier in the future!

It's the refitting that takes the time though eh?!

Well impressed dude. They should have them fitted standard. Looks amazing. Love a bit of the old cow hide!

On a side note.. If a cow fell off a motorbike. Dya think he'd be ok because he is wearing his leathers?

• Like 5

Well impressed dude. They should have them fitted standard. Looks amazing. Love a bit of the old cow hide!

On a side note.. If a cow fell off a motorbike. Dya think he'd be ok because he is wearing his leathers?

rlol.gif1

It's the refitting that takes the time though eh?!

Yeah the rears I text you about probably took the most amount of time, but fiddly making sure the door lock knob doesn't drop!

rlol.gif1

Yeah the rears I text you about probably took the most amount of time, but fiddly making sure the door lock knob doesn't drop!

Yeah it's a b****r, did that help at all?

Wow.. looks proper classy in there now! One thing I hated doing, fitting the rear door cards on mine!

Have you driven it with the full leather in? Is it squeaky when driving? 

Drive it Saturday night with 3/4 of it and it wasn't anymore squeaky than before, my arm rest is loose and rubs against drivers seat, may swap it with the donor wagon or at least the offending fixing!

Interior's looking ace krzys. :D

The black door cards look so much better than that funky pattern. I don't know why car manufacturers spec such weird patterns for interiors :roll:

• Like 1