Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Shame about the air con pulley but least gives you the opportunity to chuck the air con out if you want! :)

I like having it handy too much :lol: 

Soooo managed to get her on a ramp last night, didn't go anything other than just check over the car and it's good news!

There's stuff to be done but overall she's decent, I'm so pleased!

Found that the main pulley on the aircon pump is quite loose so will need a new aircon pump at some point, I'm not ditching the aircon!

Front drop links could do with replacing, they're original by the look of it too!

Rear drop links are knocking but I have the MG ARB to go on which will cure that!

Baffle has collapsed in the back box, got another standard back box at home to see me through!

Front tyres need replacing, rears have more tread but to be fair, they are a cheap brand so may as well bin those too!

Then for the interior which I worked out myself I need:

Drivers door window regulator - Found an eBay seller doing brand new units for about £30!

Drivers seat reclining knob - Mine just spins

Clock bulb has gone.

One or two dash bulbs have gone.

Dimmer switch iffy.

Headlining is sagging at the back.

Discovered yesterday afternoon after work that I may have a leak, but could also be because of the drivers window regulator being a bit naff! Want to try and do a smoke test to see if there's any other leaks to be found and check sunroof drains!

Rear parcel shelf is in bad condition.

Rubber tray at in the centre console is missing.

Finally the heavy clutch and the thermostat need replacing.

Seems a fair list but to be honest most of it is minor and cheap enough to sort!

Doesn't sound too bad, as you say mostly just niggly little bits apart from the clutch. :)

Yeah I'm pleased with it! I've got a while until MOT for the front links and I'll probably get some tyres in January when funds allow a bit more! Need to pay off a chunk of credit card but I'm also going order a bunch of the cheaper bits when I get paid so I have something to go at while I'm off over Christmas! 

• Like 1

oil, filters etc?

Oil is still quite clean and at a good level. Doesn't seem like she's done a lot of miles since the last service, reciept says it was done a couple of months ago!