Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Well its all done and back together now! :D

Had to cut a good chunk out to make enough room for the headunit but it's finally in place and everything works as it should! Got two screws left over as you do :lol:

20131228_150245_zpsvcib9iw8.jpg

Phew!!!! she is back together and you seem pretty calm so its all good LOL..

What is next to fix ????

Just need to dump the bodies of the audience from my previous rage then all will be well :lol:

Want to re-visit the window regulator that falls apart and see if I can bend the stoppers so they actually do their job! My mate has offered to help me with the thermostat tomorrow so that might get done, he also thinks he may have some sealant for the corners of the windscreen!

Yay! Atleast the annoying fiddly hand destroying part is done and out of the way :)

For the moment, poor ham hands! :lol:

OOh its all happening now.. Once everything is fixed again what will you do next i wonder ???

Be a while before everything is fixed but tackling the bits that bug me most is making me a happy bunny for now! To be honest I haven't put any thought into mods other than what I already have to hand! But there will be mods at some point 8-)

That looks really smart with that head unit mate.

May have to copy you on that one.

You say you had to cut bits out !? Of the surround that the stereo sits in??

That looks really smart with that head unit mate.

May have to copy you on that one.

You say you had to cut bits out !? Of the surround that the stereo sits in??

At the back to make extra room for the iso block otherwise you may struggle to push the headunit back when you fit it.