Grant

Looks good.

Try getting like a painters brush from the pound shop so you can really agitate the cleaner in the grooves and awkward areas of the engine.

I love to give the sides and suspension turrets a good polish too. WD40 also does a great job of cleaning the bay and keeps the plastics looking shiny.

Cheers for the tips mate :-)

Ok, so update time!! :-D :-D

This is what I've been working in. Started off like this in the track civic bay.

68D933CD-2104-4B9D-B868-13479F9E6A1F.jpg

57CB64C6-20FF-442C-AD7B-699A9F7DB712.jpg

This is what it started off like. Now the blue adaptor isn't in keeping with what I want this bay to look like, will be getting a new one. Or if anyone has one lying around!?!

D203E7F1-DFFB-448D-86F6-F4BECBDC99F9.jpg

Much of this will eventually find it's way to the MC. The next of which will be the dizzy. While waiting for the car to hear up after fitting the induction kit I noticed it sounded like it was rattling. Putting an war on top of it confirmed. Not sure what is wrong, will inspect when I get it off tomorrow.

So, progress.

Home made spray booth

BF1CD150-5C8B-48B6-9B9F-C41520A23B48.jpg

Really didn't like the chrome so bit had to go.

My hanging 'dildo' haha

89A577E0-55C5-44D0-8BEE-27DF3F87DE80.jpg

And finally in the car

903B608D-69BF-4BE8-A02B-76892867B8F9.jpg

Lovely to have that sound back :-D think it may suffer from heat soak, however when the skunk2 inlet goes on it'll re-position the pipe so will look at making a heat shield then. Also had to put my breather on it. I have a catch can somewhere in the garage that I will out on. Oh and I couldn't get the resonator out! Ha there's a how to on here somewhere so will read through and do it tomorrow.

Good day though :-D

Oh and while I was in the garage I took a sneak peak of what's being done tomorrow!!

217623DD-8376-42F6-88FE-89BD09B3E64E.jpg

And I sold my lancer today!!!! Which releases some wonga for the MC! Couple of bits already on my watch section on fleabay!! :-D

Been a good day to you then! I quite like what you done to the intake pipe. Did you just spray it black? 

Can't wait to see those wheels on your deck, it will look stealthy  :ph34r:

Been a good day to you then! I quite like what you done to the intake pipe. Did you just spray it black? 

Can't wait to see those wheels on your deck, it will look stealthy  :ph34r:

So rubbed it all down. Then a red metal primer. And then satin black :-) took a few coats of each.

Yeah I can't wait either :-D

Spot the difference !!!

C6572DB7-56F7-47F3-A52C-788B477686F5.jpg

Just need some centre caps, think they're the 69mm ones. Also had to out 3mm spacers on the fronts as they were catching the callipers!! It desperately needs to be lowered now!!

• Like 4