Grant

I bet you won't make as big a hash of fitting it as I did, but I did kill a few birds with that stone :lol:

Oh I dunno mate! Been a while since I've fitted one!! In fact a long long while lol.

Did you do your clock bulb at the same time?? Thinking I might do the same if they're still on offer?

Nice one cheers mate.

So just been out for a proper blast on my own. Not sure if everyone is the same, but a car needs to earn my trust. After messing with the intake and wheels today (mostly the thought of the spacers on the front) I needed to build some confidence in her.

And I'm pleased to say that she excelled. No nasty shakes/rattles/vibrations. No clunks on either hard cornering or braking. grip isn't fantastic in the wet, but to be expected, the tyres on her are only budgets. But they're almost brand new.

Only area in need of improvement is the 'sloppy' suspension and notably the turn in. Don't get me wrong, point her and she goes. But it isn't crystal sharp and can be improved. I'm hoping with a rr ARB and the coils I have to go on it will make a large difference.

Yay, you saved me from saying it Mr B will be chuffed. :lol:

Looking good bud, cracking on nicely, head unit looks tasty.

Cheers mate :-)

Can't wait to get the head unit :-D

Yes the standard Aerodeck suspension is well sloppy.

I've had stiffer custard.

Brilliant!!!!

I am worried though that the coils I have will be too hard though. Will try em n see though :-)

ARB should help a fair way!

I'm the same, mine isn't what I would call 'road trip worthy' yet. That's how I measure the trust I have in a car. If I could on a whim drive a few hundred miles and not have to worry!

ARB should help a fair way!

I'm the same, mine isn't what I would call 'road trip worthy' yet. That's how I measure the trust I have in a car. If I could on a whim drive a few hundred miles and not have to worry!

Yeah exactly mate. Takes a good while to build it up. But she's made a decent start :-)