Grant

Alright alright give a guy a chance!! Only had the car for 6 days! Lol.

Lights are to come!! Speaking of which, do they have a bolt on the inside on the wing too? Or just the two on top and one on the inside by the grill??

Smoked were purchased yesterday mate!! :-)

Those dark ones?

You'll need to remove the bumper to get at the final bolt holding the headlights on. You can also remove the resonator at the same time, two birds and all that if you want to that is!

Those dark ones?

You'll need to remove the bumper to get at the final bolt holding the headlights on. You can also remove the resonator at the same time, two birds and all that if you want to that is!

Yeah I thought I'd have to mate. Resonator is still in place so yeah two birds one stone!!

Just waiting for a decent bit of weather!! Doesn't even need to be warm, just dry! I've got so much I want to do!

Plus all the bits that will be arriving over the next couple of days!!

Faster than my two years ;-)

Will come to a grinding Baily after the initial flux of mods though I think.

Like I've said, I have an image in my head, once it's there it will be enjoyed and driven!! With just things being upgraded as and when they need to be replaced.

Yeah I thought I'd have to mate. Resonator is still in place so yeah two birds one stone!!

Just waiting for a decent bit of weather!! Doesn't even need to be warm, just dry! I've got so much I want to do!

Plus all the bits that will be arriving over the next couple of days!!

Amen to that, can't run the dehumidifier in mine because the heavens have opened! Ah well I guess I'll know in the morning about the new seal!