Grant

The jist from what I could make out is a2 head on C4 bottom end lowers compression, swap C4 pistons for a2 pistons to raise it. Not sure what end result over standard C4 would be.

I think boost is the easier option for our cars! So leaning this way with my future plans! 

Your not the only one ;-)

I had the scoob way back when, was great .. Although while i owned it i always had the hankering for a high revving honda ...

Turbo/Charger on a B/H/K series is the best engine i could think of for me ...

Yeah, had a Leon Cupra R which was pretty good, low down torque for town driving then decent boost on the beans. Saab was the same but the size of a narrow boat! Both times wished they had revved higher like a Honda! 

Yeah, had a Leon Cupra R which was pretty good, low down torque for town driving then decent boost on the beans. Saab was the same but the size of a narrow boat! Both times wished they had revved higher like a Honda! 

The only car ive ever driven that comes close was an evo 8 .. they have MIVEC which is a kind of dulled down version of vtec .. But it had the low down (ish) from turbo and then a little more at the top ..

The scoob for low down grunt was amazing though, picked up at 3k and kept going to an ebarrasing 7k ..

Hopefully if/when I boost mine the mods so far will help it keep the handling in check and it'll be a right old weapon!

Should do matey !

And emphasis on the old ! But one of the reasons i love mine so much!

Not many cars 10 years younger that are as clean ..

I think that's why I find myself back in a Honda to be honest! I'll go off it for a bit, drive something else which either turns out to be rubbish or just has little or no character/feel and then get another Civic knowing what to expect!