Grant

Do you want the cambelt write up simpo??

The verdict ....

Well been out for a 'spriited' test drive this morning. First proper continuous 'pasting' I've given her for quite a while.

As well as the belt I also had a play with the suspension.

Pinking definitely put her down on power. You could also definitely hear it while hot.

But no more! No hint at all and she pulls like a train! Actually caught me out going along a couple of well known B roads coming upto corners a little too fast. Lol.

Suspension tweaks can be felt and the front end is sharper. Desperately needs the mgzs ARB on the arse. The spirited braking though has highlighted slightly warped discs, think this is purely down to age as they look like they've been on there forever! Have the blank blueprint ones that can go on from the EK and may go for Nippon pads over the hawks I've got. They are probably too aggressive for road use.

All in all very very happy and once again thank you @Honda Paul

Looking back it may not be pinking, I'm on a mission to find out why the slack belt would cause this noise. It is possible but the noise wouldn't be there from cold I don't think.....I WILL FIND OUT!

Glad it's fixed though :)

• Like 1

Ha it's really bugging you Paul isn't it!! It's undoubtably to do with the slack belt. We didn't touch anything else that would've changed anything.

@simpo yes mate. The slack belt somehow was making the noise.

@Krzys yes mate, put MB hubs on it :)

You went hooning without an MG ARB.

Death wish.

Lol

Hahaha she is a little 'lively' on her arse lol.

This is my next thing to get on. Along with new fogs, short shifter & extension and skunk2 inlet.

That is my JF2 list :)

Cool! Go for Goodridge lines, straight fit they were for me!

Have a set of HEL from the EK. I've lined up the front and found a route that they can go. Just need to trial the rears :)

• Like 1