Grant

Oh i dont know mate !! I always thought the an a2 inlet wouldnt fit on ours?!

Yeah well we've had this one before havent we mate ... C6 is going to cost you £1500 .. A boosted set up would be similar and return 25% more power easily .......

Oh i dont know mate !! I always thought the an a2 inlet wouldnt fit on ours?!

Yeah well we've had this one before havent we mate ... C6 is going to cost you £1500 .. A boosted set up would be similar and return 25% more power easily .......

Yep we have! :lol:

Yeah but if you're putting on the a2 head, that will need the a2 inlet won't it? Or are you swapping the gubbins and not the actual head itself?

Yeah the a2 head wont take a c4 inlet i think ..

Not sure what advantage it would be changinig the inners around ... Would be interested to know as a set of a2 cams are a damn site cheaper than c6 !

I remember reading that using the a2 head is a step in making a poormans type r along with better springs n some itr cams but dose that mean the compression ratio will go up!?

I think adding an a2 head to c4 bottom lowers compression too much .. But i dunno !!!

I honeslty dont see the benefits outwiegh the downs and the amount of work needed!

Type r cams in our head, boosted and your laughing ...

• Like 1

I remember reading that using the a2 head is a step in making a poormans type r along with better springs n some itr cams but dose that mean the compression ratio will go up!?

The jist from what I could make out is a2 head on C4 bottom end lowers compression, swap C4 pistons for a2 pistons to raise it. Not sure what end result over standard C4 would be.

I think adding an a2 head to c4 bottom lowers compression too much .. But i dunno !!!

I honeslty dont see the benefits outwiegh the downs and the amount of work needed!

Type r cams in our head, boosted and your laughing ...

I think boost is the easier option for our cars! So leaning this way with my future plans! 

• Like 1