Grant

I definitely think old hondas have alot of "soul" ..

In all honesty, I wouldnt have anything out of choice .. I may be forced to get the family another/newer car at some point, but the deck will most certianly stay !

I see lots of cars I'd love to own but then think that I wouldn't want to get rid of the M to make way! So I keep looking at houses with at least a garage, double would be nice so I could keep the M as well! 

Theres always space :wink:

Or the neighbours :-o

There's a few houses on my street where the driveway goes through to the back garden and I spy a single garage there! That would be a good start!

There's a few houses on my street where the driveway goes through to the back garden and I spy a single garage there! That would be a good start!

That would be ideal ..

I have a garage, obv, so im not complaining, but it isnt like right next to my house .. Its under next doors flat .. Would be lovely to have it stretching through to the garden :-D

That would be ideal ..

I have a garage, obv, so im not complaining, but it isnt like right next to my house .. Its under next doors flat .. Would be lovely to have it stretching through to the garden :-D

My gran's garage has a door each end of it, rearwards leads to a car port which is then semi-enclosed but could easily go straight through to the garden!