Grant

I hate waiting :lol:

Ummm hate to say it, you might be waiting a while lol ..

So plan this weekend is to give it a thorough clean up and fit it as it is .. Although obviously will be too short .. BUT the other plan this weekend is to get the coilovers fitted as the car is booked into Performance Autoworks in Fariford on the 4th for a full Geo set up and to weld this on ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321293001743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_265wt_919

And yes, you eagle eyers will see that its too short, but the chap is going to cut me one 13" long, so a little spare to play with ..

Also just ordered x4 of these ..

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/competition-tyres/toyo-t1-r-tyre

Which will go on the refurb'd originals .. Which arent finished yet .. lol in fact, im only just about to finish rubbing down the second wheel ..

So to summarise, I have a friggin busy 10 days .. 4 of which are taken out with going to London for work next week..

Oh dear ...

Ummm hate to say it, you might be waiting a while lol ..

So plan this weekend is to give it a thorough clean up and fit it as it is .. Although obviously will be too short .. BUT the other plan this weekend is to get the coilovers fitted as the car is booked into Performance Autoworks in Fariford on the 4th for a full Geo set up and to weld this on ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321293001743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_265wt_919

And yes, you eagle eyers will see that its too short, but the chap is going to cut me one 13" long, so a little spare to play with ..

Also just ordered x4 of these ..

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/competition-tyres/toyo-t1-r-tyre

Which will go on the refurb'd originals .. Which arent finished yet .. lol in fact, im only just about to finish rubbing down the second wheel ..

So to summarise, I have a friggin busy 10 days .. 4 of which are taken out with going to London for work next week..

Oh dear ...

It's going to be like a different car. :D

It might take a wee while to clean that all up but enjoy it.

It's going to be like a different car. :D

It might take a wee while to clean that all up but enjoy it.

Hope so mate! Only potential issue is I hope that the coils don't sit it so low I can't get to work! There's a gurt great sleeping police man just up the road. One of those huge ones that both axles hit. But it's quite gradual, so I'm hoping I'll get away with it :-)

Might take a bit of setting up but I'm sure it'll be fine, I've got mine almost perfect, I can get over most speed bumps, slowly, and there are not many places it scrapes and it's still decently low. :)

I agree Maz, very good price. For what I'm hoping will be a very good tyre. Esp in the dry.

They wanted £15, so I emailed them, said that I could get them delivered for free and got given a sales guys DD so I called and he sorted me free shipping! So all in £150 and I'll only pay £7 a wheel for fit and balance after finding a new place.

• Like 1

Some nice goodies going on :D That exhaust should polish up nicely. The MGZS back box on my car was looking like that when I first got it. Rust around the brackets and inside the exhaust tip. I spent about an hour cleaning it up, came up gleaming and looked like new! 

Those Toyo's are a proper bargain!  :eek:

• Like 1

All sounding good there mate! I reckon with the coilovers, depending on how easy they are to height adjust once fitted it might be worth slapping them on their highest setting first, then going down from there? Trial and error type stuff!

Exhaust tip reminds me of the Spoon one! 8-)