My vinyl wrap for the bonnet n boot came the other day just waitin for a weekend thats dry n i can get that done to gettin there slowly

20140121_202335_zps0e8e12f8.jpg

Nice one mate looking forward to the wrapped bonnet. I wrapped mine with the help of my mrs. and a hair dryer..can be time consuming but fun :)

Treated my self to a new hot air gun from amazon for 15 quid bit quicker than a hairdryer i just have to be carefull i dont cause it to bubble lol been there done that

Heat gun should make it a lot easier. Hopefully you won't get any bubbles. I got a few at the end but it doesn't look too bad :)

Thought i would update about the gearbox. I should be picking it up on saturday fingers crossed n fitting that n a new clutch at the same time that afternoon , if (n thats a big if ) its ready as ive been given the run around for the last couple of weeks every time they say its being built and they will call me wen its ready lol lesson learnt. So for the last couple of days ive been as anoying as i could calling every couple of hours so like i said fingers crossed its this time for sure lol

I'll post pics sat eve hopefully to show how it went