Yep but u no how these power mad toyota boys are so hes restoring her n putting a mk4 supra rz 3.0tt lump lol but she is staying standard on the outside. truly an epic car!

• Like 2

Yep but u no how these power mad toyota boys are so hes restoring her n putting a mk4 supra rz 3.0tt lump lol but she is staying standard on the outside. truly an epic car!

Beast.  :twisted:  :twisted:

Right ive moved a convo from another thread as i dont wanna spam it .

Heres a quick summary it was said that the top speed of the s9b should be around 150mph but mine only achieved 132mph on a flat out run n hit the limiter n that vtec should kick in at 4500rpm but mine dosent hit till about 5200rpm n iab should be at 5800rpm but mine dosent come till 6200rpm ish what the hell is going on is there multiple problems or is it somthing simple like a s**t rev gauge any input will help as im worried

Right ive moved a convo from another thread as i dont wanna spam it .

Heres a quick summary it was said that the top speed of the s9b should be around 150mph but mine only achieved 132mph on a flat out run n hit the limiter n that vtec should kick in at 4500rpm but mine dosent hit till about 5200rpm n iab should be at 5800rpm but mine dosent come till 6200rpm ish what the hell is going on is there multiple problems or is it somthing simple like a shit rev gauge any input will help as im worried

Was that 132mph on a GPS or the speedo? 

Also Jake mentioned the tacho might be off too, I think part of an emissions test involves something that can measure your RPM, could be worth having one on to see what it says vs the dial?

• Like 1

Its on the speedo n my gps disagrees with it big time lol got to b somthing to do with the tacho as some times it sticks ill get my m8 grant to do that 2nite

Its on the speedo n my gps disagrees with it big time lol got to b somthing to do with the tacho as some times it sticks ill get my m8 grant to do that 2nite

What did the GPS say? I think there's a VSS sensor in the cluster isn't there? Could be that at fault?

• Like 1

Well my rev gauge n speedo issue is fixed some how lol all my mate did was unplug everything n clean n plug it all back in n now its fine. but i think i might need new gauges as they still stick from time to time. but at least i wont get done for speeding now untill i try a top speed run again lol