Me too should be nice n loud coming off the skunk2 mani that brings me to another question dose anyone no wheres best to get the cat as im after the smallest in length i can find that will fit the standard b pipe

You can get "universal" sports cats off eBay? Might be worth a look? 2" is probably the closest size to standard I can think of? I know the collector on the manifold OEM is 1.7".

Cheers krzys ill check it out

n i dont think its worth me setting it up for iabs as the valves take a couple of seconds to open lol so it will just be for wen i wanna be noisy but it should be fairly straight forward without the wiring faf just hunting the right cat n valve

• Like 1

Me to DAVE i had a similar set up on my mgv8 years ago it just didnt have a cat n thats the part im trying to figure out but i dont no where to put the lambda either on the mani or in the cat any ideas?

N i got some progress to day till the rain came lol still have some painting n my catch can too fit in the bay and my cold air feed

Anyhow heres the so far pics

20140718_200137_zpswu6vezwf.jpg 20140719_111010_zpsph8aopjl.jpg 20140719_111430_zps2pl53ifj.jpg 20140719_111723_zpslmckemkz.jpg

• Like 1