Good stuff, bet you can't wait!?

I even marked it on my calendar and everything. :lol:

Loving the de-chrome mate..Great job and looking forward to the exhaust fitted. .always a nice upgrade :-)

Thanks! It'll definitely be nice, as right now my MB6 is quieter than my MB3. :lol:

I even marked it on my calendar and everything. :lol:

Haha!

It'll be a while before I get round to the exhaust on mine! Got so much else I want to deal with first! Plus I know it'll be an expensive affair on its own too!

Haha!

It'll be a while before I get round to the exhaust on mine! Got so much else I want to deal with first! Plus I know it'll be an expensive affair on its own too!

Yeah I've still got loads to do myself. My poor MB3 is getting a bit shafted at the moment while the MB6 hogs all the modding money. :lol:

• Like 1

Just won some black headlights off eBay for £46 posted! Once they arrive I'm installing them and while the bumper is off I'm removing the resonator too. :D

• Like 5

So the 9SMD LED fog light bulbs arrived today and I put them in my fog lights. Immediately regretted it as they're nowhere near as bright as the old halogen bulbs. Probably should've seen that coming to be honest. Anyway I'm now in a bit of a dilemma as I really want to replace the creamy-white old bulbs with something that's either "JDM" yellow, pure white or Xenon blue, whilst being bright enough to light up the A590 at 10pm. Can anyone recommend bulbs that will fit?