That backbox looks familiar (It was in my room for 3 1/2 years!) And yeah I bet it sounds awesome, can't wait for vids or to hear it in person next month. My neighbourhoods gonna suffer even more, it was bad enough with my E90's audio being done now. Today was a good day. No ice cube.

• Like 1

That looks much better, I agree twin exit doesn't work too well.

Don't worry about the neighbours, wait till about 2am and do a video revving the tits off it. :lol:

That backbox looks familiar (It was in my room for 3 1/2 years!) And yeah I bet it sounds awesome, can't wait for vids or to hear it in person next month. My neighbourhoods gonna suffer even more, it was bad enough with my E90's audio being done now. Today was a good day. No ice cube.

Yeah your backbox is finally put to good use. :P And we're doing my audio next month too. :lol:

That looks much better, I agree twin exit doesn't work too well.

Don't worry about the neighbours, wait till about 2am and do a video revving the tits off it. :lol:

Even when my exhaust is now pointing at their bedroom window? :lol:

I like the look of those wheels above, nice to see someone doing something different with wheels :D

Cheers. :D

AWESOME! Looks proper nice! 

Your neighbors will appreciate the noise more if you fit a de-cat ;)

I'm swaying more towards getting a high-flow cat instead of removing it altogether. I can't get it past MOT and I don't think my landlord would appreciate me keeping a spare cat under my bed for the other 364 days of the year.

• Like 1

Haha that's fair enough :)

Oh yeah, with your new lights. Do you know if the surrounds are resprayed gloss black or matte black? I am tearing my headlights apart to respray the surrounds soon :)

Haha that's fair enough :)

Oh yeah, with your new lights. Do you know if the surrounds are resprayed gloss black or matte black? I am tearing my headlights apart to respray the surrounds soon :)

Gloss. If I had to take a guess I'd say they were Halfords regular black gloss spray.