Right guys with any luck I might be the lucky owner of some Koni Street dampers with lowering springs soon. :D I know when you lower an MB you get some rear camber so I'm going to need some camber arms to go with them. Can anyone recommend a good set for a good price? I'm not going to stance it so having 5 degrees of camber isn't necessary, but I will be flinging the car around bends so they need to be able to cope with that. :)

Right guys with any luck I might be the lucky owner of some Koni Street dampers with lowering springs soon. :D I know when you lower an MB you get some rear camber so I'm going to need some camber arms to go with them. Can anyone recommend a good set for a good price? I'm not going to stance it so having 5 degrees of camber isn't necessary, but I will be flinging the car around bends so they need to be able to cope with that. :)

D2 are meant to be decent! I think pretty much any Civic rears fit but I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on that. I'm sure I read it's DC2 fronts for ours?

Just don't buy the £5 ones :lol:

I need some for mine, just want it setting up back to OEM so I don't kill off the insides of the tyres, should handle well enough! 

According to Cyberspeeds, the front of ours is the same as EG and DC2 and the rears are the same as the EF, EG, EK and DC2. :)

I hear good things about D2 apart from the price. :lol: Was hoping I could spend a little less on a lesser known brand but with the same quality.

After I get it the suspension and camber arms I'm going to go get a fast road setup with maybe 1 or 1.5 degrees of camber. :)

• Like 1

According to Cyberspeeds, the front of ours is the same as EG and DC2 and the rears are the same as the EF, EG, EK and DC2. :)

I hear good things about D2 apart from the price. :lol: Was hoping I could spend a little less on a lesser known brand but with the same quality.

After I get it the suspension and camber arms I'm going to go get a fast road setup with maybe 1 or 1.5 degrees of camber. :)

Cool, I was going to get the cyberspeed ones myself! I think @burbleboy has them?

So over the weekend I replaced the thermostat with the DC2 one I bought and also discovered that when I got the air conditioning removed, the mechanic forgot to plug my radiator fan back in! That explains some things. Anyway now that my cooling system is all done I've noticed that my MB6 now warms up in 5 minutes, not 10 like it used to. Is this because the DC2 thermostat works differently to the MB6 one? They do look different to each other. The MB6 one was stuck open!

Yeah i can imagine that causing issues and it being better now!

The fan not working doesnt sound great though :-/

Does help if it's plugged in!