It shall be done! Eventually! :lol:

Also if anyone knows of a set of VTiS skirts and rear lip in Sicilian Red, do let me know. :P

I can't say I know of anyone selling any! It's not a standard colour they came in so any would be sprayed up to varying degrees of success.

You'd have a better chance of finding rocking horse poop mate, boss Dave is the only person I know of to have had one done and that wasn't meant to have happened!

I think you should stop focusing on looks and start focusing on filling that void in your engine bay where the air con used to be with a TD05 :P.

Gonna need it now in convoys buddy ;)

You'd have a better chance of finding rocking horse poop mate, boss Dave is the only person I know of to have had one done and that wasn't meant to have happened!

There's a couple I've seen on the FB page. None for sale of course. :P

I think you should stop focusing on looks and start focusing on filling that void in your engine bay where the air con used to be with a TD05 :P.

Gonna need it now in convoys buddy ;)

That's way down my priority list at the moment! I need lots of things before I think about chasing boost.

• Like 1

There's a couple I've seen on the FB page. None for sale of course. :P

That's way down my priority list at the moment! I need lots of things before I think about chasing boost.

Haha I know, just messing with ya, I wanna see you push the boundaries of this N/A before you chase boost!

Always the case, then that week you can't afford it one will come up!

Don't worry, I have an emergency fund for such an occasion! :lol:

Haha I know, just messing with ya, I wanna see you push the boundaries of this N/A before you chase boost!

I'd love to have 200bhp N/A but it's a mission and a half. I'd be happy with 190 right about now.

• Like 2