I briefly lived in a three-bedroom, three-storey house and my room was on the ground floor :lol:

Ouch. Living on the ground floor is the worst in those situations. Especially if your upstairs neighbour has a loud Civic that has the exhaust aimed at your living room window. :P

Was that whilst waiting for the immigration office?

I'm still waiting now! 

Ouch. Living on the ground floor is the worst in those situations. Especially if your upstairs neighbour has a loud Civic that has the exhaust aimed at your living room window. :P

Through my bedroom wall was the garage where my EK4 lived complete with a Spoon cat-back plus decat. Always knew about it when having a lie in on a Saturday and someone moved it :lol:

I'm still waiting now! 

Through my bedroom wall was the garage where my EK4 lived complete with a Spoon cat-back plus decat. Always knew about it when having a lie in on a Saturday and someone moved it :lol:

Funny you should say that, I was asleep at @Sorivity house, you know, for a car guy sleepover pre JF2.. nothing dodgy.. I promise..

And I was fast asleep and then he started my car and I was in a bedroom at the back of the house and my car was out front and I woke up and ran outside LOL, 2.5" exhaust system cold start ftw!

Funny you should say that, I was asleep at @Sorivity house, you know, for a car guy sleepover pre JF2.. nothing dodgy.. I promise..

And I was fast asleep and then he started my car and I was in a bedroom at the back of the house and my car was out front and I woke up and ran outside LOL, 2.5" exhaust system cold start ftw!

Can't be any worse than sleeping over at Tom's  WACK11111:lol:

Haha I bet the look on your face as you ran out was a picture! 

Haha it was, I was properly confused! Luckily the road I live on at home is a one way with my car being parked so the angled 4.5" exit japcan is facing my house, which is great for me if someone were to try nick it.. but not great for my neighbours every morning pre commute. Oops. EP3s do have a high idle don't they? And LOUD is an understatement when it comes to my cold start lol.

1. Your civic isn't loud.

2. I still can't figure out as to why this isn't low yet?

1. It is to normal people. :P

2. Because you are John Madden.

I'm still waiting now! 

:lol: