Amazing what you can achieve with good handling eh? :D

Any issues getting it on or off the driveway? I had to invest in one of those slim trolley jacks when I had lowered my M! It's also useful when I needed to jack the old man's S Class up and the air bag had deflated :lol:

Yeah and imagine what'll happen once I have Rainsport tyres on the front. :D

No issues whatsoever! Hops on and off without any fuss. My only issue is that the suspension has settled to the point where my Halfords trolley jack won't fit under the car anymore, so I'll be needing a low profile one now! For now I'm just using the scissor jack to raise the car enough to get the trolley under.

• Like 1

So I got a neat little gadget for the MB6, it's a USB charger for the 12v socket but it also features an LCD display with some handy info!

Voltmeter

2015-03-23%2016.05.59.jpg

Charging amps

2015-03-23%2016.06.36.jpg

Interior temperature

2015-03-23%2016.06.16.jpg

I got one for the Beemer too but it doesn't fit so snuggly in the socket so I'll probably just keep it as a spare.

My valve clearances were so out before, I had no idea!

It's the little things that can make such a big difference! We checked the VTi-S when we checked the timing belt and the clearances were spot on surprisingly! 

Made this for Facebook, might as well leave it here too. My MB6 from March 2014 to March 2015! Total transformation in a year!

16907_10152864195688285_8552818962802575

• Like 2