My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

mine are ta technics but im guessing they are the just rebranded and you wouldn't be going as low as me? so it wouldn't be so bad and they do come with a years warranty.

• Like 1

Had to remove those stuff off the watch list... I finally get a good wage but only to find out I have to spend out more when I earn more! Cannot win! So it's all back to the usual and not getting anywhere with money. F**kin sucks!

But I got a couple stickers coming through the post ;)

And a awesome shot of my Deck and my mates MB6 :)

post-4651-0-20623600-1405636163_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Right so, I decided to grow a pair and start doing some work to the body. I stripped out the boot (side panels, boot liner, trims, rear seats) Feels like a racecar :lol:

Reason for this is to fit the rear seat catches properly this time (this involves modifying the plastic trims) push the dent out in the rear panel and to install new speaker wires for a sub install :)

And then I pushed the dent out of the front wing too. Both dents will still need filling which I hope to start this week. When I'm working on the Deck,I feel really attached to it now :lol:

SAM_0695.jpg

SAM_0696.jpg

The dents finally pushed out. Looks much better but still need some work...

SAM_0697.jpg

SAM_0699.jpg

SAM_0700.jpg

Also managed to get rid of the nasty scuff on the front bumper by spraying a small amount of matte black paint and rubbing it in 

SAM_0701.jpg

And then gave her a good polish. It haven't had one since I clayed her 

SAM_0705.jpg

SAM_0707.jpg

SAM_0709.jpg

Grill also de-chromed. I didn't bother using mesh 

SAM_0706.jpg

I am really chuffed how well she's coming along now. Also had some help from my oleman. It was Dad who told me to get my a$$ in gear to start some work to the car :lol: