My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

How the hell did I miss this project thread!!!!! What an absolute steal of a price for the deck mate! Love what you've done with her, looks sweet as! Noticed in your early pics your only about 3 miles away from me too! How the heck have I not seen this going about???? Recognise the old ruined buildings in the back drop of the photos aswell......what happened to that place? Used to operate dumper trucks from there if I remember rightly? You mentioned you were moving though, not too far away I hope! Would be good to get some photos of your deck and DD together, fancy a wee photoshoot sometime before the meet? keep up the good work on her mate, and dont sell up! Awesome build! 8-) 8-)

Cheers Dave! It's not mint but she's presentable lol yeah I use to stay in wallyford and worked in leith. We've now moved to humbie and in working at a local sawmill 2 miles from the house :) defo up for a catch up before the meet @Dave as I'm off for two weeks from the 25th. Will check with the wife what we have on but could always meet one night.

• Like 1

Ahh, still not too far away mate, just up the road. Some "interesting " roads up there lol.

Yep need to respray my front lip before the meet lol

Cheers Craig!

Iv got one of the 9js fully welded and today I painted it. I used a spray gun at work and ordered some 2k white. Its my first time using a gun and 2k paint, the finish is awesome tho :) I got some runs tho as I'm a bit impatient lol so gonna sand them down and paint all four wheels at the same time when iv got them ready. Excited to see how they turn out :)

2C198523-6273-47BA-9E1D-AB8F1836E88F_zps

• Like 1