Mb690's PB VTI

mb690

Wow she is a stunner :).. Great find in that mileage and condition.. Starting on suspension is a good idea.. Even if the rest of the car looks standard once it's lowered it just looks amazing.. Have you got plans of changing wheels also at the same time or staying standard for now?

• Like 1

Wow she is a stunner :).. Great find in that mileage and condition.. Starting on suspension is a good idea.. Even if the rest of the car looks standard once it's lowered it just looks amazing.. Have you got plans of changing wheels also at the same time or staying standard for now?

Cheers! Yeh I think I may have mentioned that I managed to score a set of Fully refurbished 96 spec DC2 Alloys for an awesome price. They are due to be re-finished in Speedline Gold / Bronze and fitted once the suspension is all done, Got 4 new Uniroyal Rainsport 3's ready as well. Awesome tyres for both wet and dry!

• Like 1

Yeh looking to go for a bit of a cross. I want like a bronze & gold mix so that it's not as dark as say the Rota Grid Bronze but not gold as in Subaru gold either. That's why I quite Like the speedline colour, will look nice against the PB when its black, but having a lighter bronzy gold will look awesome when the purple in the PB comes out to dominate in the sun  :-D

So for example here are some Rota Grids in Bronze (bit to dark for me)

grid3_zpsqweoftde.jpg

The Here's the Speedline Gold

productlarge_1837_600_zpsvczkx2sb.jpg 

So I'm hoping for a happy blend that might end up similar to the Japan Racing Bronze (maybe they can just colour match these)

lihxrjw_zpsgnmunu3n.jpg

Wow! Meister R's! Some serious stuff happening then ;)

Yep, I'm hoping so.  :-D  Could even be a supercharger in the pipeline.....But that won't be for a while as I wanna enjoy each different stage  :wink:

• Like 1