Mb690's PB VTI

mb690

• 8 months later...

Ok so its been a good while since I've posted anything. Been mega busy ever since I bought the MB with the little one growing up and the new business starting up and all. But finally things are on the move again and to kick things off I just received these yesterday  applause.gif1 very excited.

WP_20150414_14_22_59_Pro_zpsv3jtoae6.jpg

WP_20150414_14_26_48_Pro_zpskga8gtxe.jpg

Won't get them on till next month as I am waiting or some other bits to arrive in the way of adjustable front and rear camber arms,a full poly-bush kit front and rear, some uprated LCA's, and some oem drop links all round. That way I can get it all on at the same time and set up / alignment etc and should only leave me with a rear tie bar to wrap up the suspension / chassis mods other than the obligatory rear ARB upgrade. 

Also managed to get hold of some freshly fully refurbed 96 spec DC2 alloys to go on wrapped in 4 new Uniroyal Rain sport 3 tyres (Awesome tyres BTW).So its all starting to come along nicely. will post some pics once all the work has been done  :-D

• Like 2

Ultimately the best mod ever to the MA/MB/MC civics has to be the MeisterR's mate. Totally transform the car! Looking forward to seeing the progress pics!

• Like 2

Thanks guys, can't wait to see the difference it makes especially considering how lucky I was to get a car that performed and handled so close to how it did when it was new. Just had a full caliper strip down the other week too, so once the suspension is sorted I will order some new rotors, pads, and SS Brake lines as well.